St. Paul Is:
- a gathering of real people – all kinds of people, connected by the mercy and hope that comes from our Lord… and growing together in his love.
- a multi-cultural family – Anglo, Hispanic, African-American, and others-representing the diversity of God’s Kingdom.
- a people with a mission – sharing Jesus’ love and message with central city San Antonio, the surrounding city and counties, and the world!
- a congregation rich in history (established in 1913) but forward looking as we seek to follow Jesus and touch the lives of people.
- a church with worship and ministry styles that seek to combine traditional, contemporary, and cultural elements in meaningful ways.
- a congregation blessed with the opportunity to serve people around us whose lives included many kinds of challenges.
- a family of people growing together in faith… faith rooted in the Word of God… faith centered on Jesus… faith that moves us to serve others!
- a congregation associated with congregations of The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod who cooperate together to serve God’s Kingdom.